Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Never Ending Cycle?

Never ending cycle. Why. Why? Hm everytime I no longer want something, I let it go... And move to the next "best" thing. It has always been like that. It's sarap e. Super CAREFREE.

That's how it goes for me... And at this moment I'm thinking if I will let go of this something which has captivated my heart for quite two years now. Or stick with all the damnness, lokohans and hopes Hm.. Mind vs heart situation. Laboed.
Universitas et Pacificarum (spelled it right?)... A very lovely, serene, foresty, not to mention, tiny- place.
Unibersidad de Santo Tomasino (pauso)... A big, way big, big, fantastic arena to be.
So there. Processing~ Should I let go of the present to be with my original love? Or Hold on to it and still aspire for an escape from its cruelty. My DREAM or My Present.
It's hard you know.
Present and Future
Who's going to win my pa-hard to get heart?
Left confused.

No comments: