Sunday, February 25, 2007

Certainties and Qualms

I can't smile without you,
I can't smile without you,
Oh i can't laugh.
and I can't sing,
I'm finding it hard to do anything...

~Are people seerious when they hum, sing or say these things?
Can't a person live without the other?

Hmmmm. Very gasgas na this thinking right?

Most of the peeps say: "Gosh lover, I can't imagine life without you." "I'm lost without you." "You complete me darling." "You are the center of my universe." "I don't know what I would do if you're not around." "It's better to die than live not having you at all." "You and me are unbreakable." "My world evolves around you." "Your absence eradicates joy in this world." "I'm halfempty if we're not together."


~~Oh diba, gasgas shiiiiit. These bolas 90% remain as bolas. None or few lang are said coming from the heart.

So if you're that dumby dumb, gullibly gullible,,
YOU'LL BE DECEIVED.
YOU'LL BELIEVE HE OR SHE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.

So just an advice for those who are deeply crazy inlove,

Be sure of something. Uncover the sincerity of your partner by staying closely, feeling their heart throbbing,
as he or she says ``you are my sunshine after the rain``

The only banat na heavy!! Wuhooo.

HAHAHAHA. Mushyness kills! Looks don't!

No comments: