Sunday, March 4, 2007

You need not be scared

I woke up this morning, hearing your voice. Even though I'm in my unconscious mind that moment, the ring coming from my phone suddenly put a smile on my face. We talked, and we were just fine. After a couple of hours, you texted some news. The news turned out to be a very bad one. One that could make anyone experience the haste of paranoia. Yes, paranoia knocked me out. Not that I've gone suspicious but only or very shocked. Reading the text, I hoped I'm just having another nightmare. And later on, someone will slap my face or pinch my cheeks. But no, no one's there. I'm awake. And I need not have to consider this as a prank.
Ooh shiiit. Ooh shiiit.
---
Break a news when you feel like it. Crack a joke when everybody seems very stressed. Do a lot of convincing to trick people. Live life to its fullest. You would not know when a calamity will strike your neighborhood. Do what you have to do. Maybe it's time to lessen the "what if's attacks" or the "regrets carved in stones"

Because nothing is permanent. Nothing is yours. Nothing in this world will matter,

Only you'll know "what it could have been" if you tried.

*You have a choice.
I have mine also, and I won't blew it.

No comments: