Tuesday, July 31, 2007

One day Late. Yesterday's entry.

Don't hit the clingy road when you're half asleep.

Worse, don't DRIVE your dad's car if you can't rightfully handle the wheels.

---------

I woke up late, took a shower, wore my ironed clothes and put on my shabby shoes.

Dad was there greeting 'Goodmorning child' as I ran and got the keys on top of I-can't-remember where.

He just smiled, I did not. I was just again ranting because I did not wake up early.

Papers were killing me. Yes. YOU were torturing me that night.

And so I had to stay up late til my eyes weaken and start blurring out.

Hate hate hate it.

As expected, drivers perform the "too fast too furious style," not minding any pedestrian and PUJS if they need to reach a targetplace on time. Overtake there, Frequent fast touch on the breaks, No signals, No driving below 20. Third gear - slowest, Swerving - switching of lanes, Traffic signs, nah don't matter.

Oh yea. But sometimes, though you had it in you (strength/power/acceleration/speed)... You can't escape accidents.

Due to your sleepy head and "not yourself" state,

You might end up hitting the breaks too late. And bump a white painted but rusty cab. Good thing, if the driver decides to run away.

So. Better have stayed and imprisoned yourself at home than engage in such stupid situations. Right? Dadadada.

Today wasn't a good day.

How about tomorrow?

No comments: