Sunday, July 22, 2007

Trapped in the same situation?

"Boo to the days I do repetitive things.

Hell goodbye to the words I always utter.

Suck the face of this life with so much drama."

---------

Ohh saying these phrases is like setting the borders, ending the game, and having a tight stomach.

But all you can do is say them, without much regard of how you really feel at the moment.

And at the end of the day, you'll just say: "hey i fixed myself already, i'm fixed, i can't be destroyed that easy anymore. I am same as a machine which has had stability, clean program with an upright direction. I'm stronger than ever. And those things I said will be kept, will keep me alive."

Oh sigh. Are you sure?

Hard to push yourself to be tired of something. You can't possibly turn yourself instantly to an idea of "hey, I'm tired of this. And I'm quitting." Bec this is not a platoon, a course, an organization, a job that you can easily get rid of.. This is "life." You may say it's over.....

No, life won't quit you even if you already did.

Bear with it.

No comments: